Who doesn’t love a Pavlova ❤️?
This Christmas I’m excited to treat my friends and family to this beautiful and easy-to-make Pavlova Wreath topped with cranberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, fresh rosemary and a light dust of icing sugar. It’s an absolute showstopper for any Christmas table 🎄
As we all know, the perfect Pavlova is made using the best quality eggs whites, separated from the yolks. For convenience, I love using @twochicksproducts in my baking! Two chicks is the UK’s best selling free range liquid egg white brand and each carton contains 15 free range egg whites.✨
The egg whites are pasteurised and there is no yolk wastage. You can find them at Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Waitrose, Whole Foods Market, Booths and online at Ocado and Amazon.
For the Meringue
Carton of Two Chicks Egg Whites 400 g White Caster Sugar 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar 1 tsp Cornflour 1/2 tsp Vanilla
Extract For the Filling
450 ml Double Cream 2 tbsp Icing Sugar Winter berries –
Blackberries, Pomegranate, Raspberries, Cranberries etc!
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/130C Fan. Line a LARGE baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Whisk the egg whites with a stand mixer, until they form stiff peaks – when you reach this stage, start adding the sugar 1tsp at a time until all the sugar is added.
3. One at a time, whisk in the White Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, then the Vanilla. Whisk until smooth!
4. Using a small bowl in the middle of the parchment paper, dollop the mixture around it so that once you remove the bowl, it’ll be a ring shape like a wreath!
5. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 130C fan temperature and leave to cool completely in the oven, without opening the door.
6. Pipe the whipped up cream onto the meringue and then add the fruit on top!
Add a few rosemary stems, and sprinkle with Icing Sugar! Merry Christmas 🎄✨ #twochicksproducts