Hello Guys! I know it’s been a while and I’m so bad with running my own website,as mainly i do everything on instragram,however I’m back today and ready to share one of my recent recipes. 🍑👩🏽🍳
One of the reasons why I don’t share recipes often is because while making /baking i never write down the exact amount of the food /spices used..that’s why it’s a bit slowing down the process of me posting my creations but I will try to improve, I promise!
Last weekend I had couple of peaches which I was excited to use firstly for my ricotta breakfast toasts but then changed my mind and decided to make a cake instead for the whole family.
We all know that peaches and almond are absolutely delicious together, sadly I didn’t had much of the almond meal( just enough for half of the recipe) but in combination with classic flour it’s also tasted incredible!
So let’s get started :
Peach almond tart
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour ( or 50/50almond meal)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 peaches sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Oil a 10-inch pie plate. Sift flour, baking powder,almond and salt together into a medium bowl.
2. Put egg and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to medium-low; add coconut oil, milk, and vanilla.
3. gradually mix in flour mixture. Transfer batter to buttered pie plate. Arrange peaches on top of batter, as close together as possible. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons sugar over it.
4. Bake cake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 165 degrees. Bake until cake is golden brown and firm to the touch, about 1 hour. Let cool in pie plate on a wire rack.
5. Serve with some Oppo Salted caramel ice cream ✨