These chocolate & hazelnut protein chunks cookies have double the chocolate!
They are soft in the middle and easy to make , by swapping a few ingredients you can play with flavours and textures and create something for your personal taste or diet requirements .
Classic chocolate chips in this I replaced with NEW Barebells hazelnut and nougat protein bar which basically inspired me to create those cookies 🍪The bars are high in protein and no sugar added.
Some ingredients in this recipe can be replaced , for example flour to gluten free flour,sugar to sweeter or honey, egg to chia egg and etc.
- 1 cup gluten free flour flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup hazelnut butter ( optional)
- 2/3 cup coconut /brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dairy free milk
- 2 Barebells Protein Bars
Sea salt/ melted chocolate to decorate ( optional )
How to make Chocolate Chocolate Cookie:
- Whisked together dry ingredients.Beat the coconut oil and brown sugar together
- Once well combined add in egg, vanilla extract, and milk ( nut butter if adding)
- Fold in chocolate chunks ( Barebells cut in small chunks).
- Place dough in the fridge and allow to chill.
- Preheat oven and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out into 1 inch balls and place them on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.